Volunteer to Help
We are looking for 50 volunteers to assist us on race day from times ranging from 6:00am to 3:00pm. If you are interested, please email email@example.com or call (951)696-5944 and ask to speak with Brittany Whitaker.
Volunteers Will Receive
- Customized Historic Murrieta Hot Springs 5K Volunteer Crew T-Shirt
- Water and snacks to keep you energized
- 1 hour of access to the hot springs, roman spa and pool AFTER the property closes to racers.
- More fun than anyone should have while volunteering!
What Do Volunteers Do?
Volunteers may be assigned to do any of the following:
- Registration Area – Check in registered runners and distribute registration packets. Manage walk-up registrations and provide friendly customer service while assisting with basic event questions (Don’t worry, our staff will be there the entire time to work hand-in-hand with you).
- Starting Line and Finish Line – Assist with the flow at the starting line and provide runners with water, fruit, and a finisher’s medal at the finish line.
- Parking – Assist the parking team with parking vehicles in dedicated lots.
- Course Water Stop & Obstacle Monitor – Ensure runners stay on the route, provide a cup of water at water stations and instruct participants. Watch out for, and report any injuries — and offer motivation along the way!
- Tear-down (All day and afternoon shift only) – Assist with basic tear-down of the event: taking down tents, inventorying apparel, and breaking down.